martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

The skill that i admire

Resultado de imagen para lemon pieHello there, the activity that I admire is the cooking, because I think it is really important for the humanity, it is obviously necessary eat, and the persons that provides the food with a delicious flavor I believe that they are the best persons in the world!
Resultado de imagen para burned foodMy mom is good at cooking, and I love the food that she does, she always cooked sweet food, like cakes, lemon pie, or kuchen, but for any reason I can cook some things, but the flavor that my mom gives to the food is really special and sometimes I burnt my food and I am a disaster because I mess up the kitchen dirty all there.
I admire the chefs that works on restaurants, they could be fast and be able to do many things on the same time, they can cook different dishes, and all are delicious.
I hope to learn to cook good dishes for lunch, because now I can prepare rice but it is bored, and I don't like so much the rice.

2 comentarios:

  1. Tonight I'm going to steam asparagus and put it in a salad. = Simple, delicious cooking!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Yeah, the pankakes you give me the other day was very delicious! Your mom bakes great things :D

    ResponderBorrar