viernes, 23 de junio de 2017

Digital Collage


Imagen relacionada
Always I liked the image edition, because it is a form to express ideas, now, with the technology we can edit images or photo with our notebooks, and with this, i can compound images with many anothers digital photos. On this year I was taught to edit images for the university, to show my proyects, always the people say "one image say more that 100 words" and correctly,
I created accounts on many different websites to see ideas like that, people that made collages and they load in to the web, i like doing that, and i believe i am pretty good at that,
It's a form that I never thinked to learn here, now I will keep creating, but not for the university, only like a hobby. I preffer the collage that mix images from the past with images from the actuality, or the surrealistic collage it is very interesting, it's like a parallel dimension. It´s funny when a simple image can make travel you to surrealistic places.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario