sábado, 13 de mayo de 2017

Sustainability





Today I’m  going to write a very important topic, the post graduate course.
Resultado de imagen para construye solar casa cebollaWhen I will graduate, I believe that I take a course about the Sustainability, because it is a relevant topic that the persons don’t really cares today. The climate change will have Negatives effects in the earth, it is our responsibility make a change.
The subjects that I would like to study are like energy efficiency, sustainable design, Sustainable materials and thermal efficiency.
I believe I would like to study on Chile, or to another country, but the principal idea is share the information here, in Chile.
I prefer study face to face, it is more realistic, I really like the idea to study it in another language, it might be interesting, because is a global problem and day to day you should know the things that happen around the world and the language is a very important tool for that.

The Sustainability are the future, in Chile made competitions about the Sustainability, since 2015, "Construye Solar" it is a good idea to expand information. Many sustainable houses were exhibition on "parque O'higgins" last week, Differents universities participated , the our university's house are "casa cebolla" was the second winner.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario