martes, 29 de agosto de 2017

I´d like to visit United kingdom



Resultado de imagen para big ben
There are many countries that i'd like to visit, in general, i prefer to visit places that have history, like european countries, because with the travel always i can learn some new, the country that i choose is United Kingdom.

United Kingdom is a sovereign country in western Europe, it includes the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland and many smaller islands. It’s climate is cold, with many rains, I like that.
Resultado de imagen
I’d do thing like visit important places like the Big ben, Stonehenge and take many pictures here, buy some souveniers to my friends and family or take a red buss to only get to know the London city, and obviously eat so much chocolate in the travel.
I don’t know if i’d like to live here because I like so much Chile and here I live with my family, but only for a visit, to know news places.

1 comentario: